This contemporary rug is a fun blast from the past. Invite the retro charm of the 1960s with its abstract, linear style. Featuring the best of mid-century modern style, this lined splattered area rug is an artful display of strong and light greys and reds, interwoven and interlocked together with light distressing like threads woven with a needle. This style is abstract enough to complement any clean-lined furniture or modern interior decor. By mixing muted colors of our current design era with gorgeous styles of the past, this will quickly become the centerpiece in any room of your home.
- Style: Contemporary
- Collection: Porto
- Material: Polypropylene
- Weave: Machine Made
- Origin: Turkey
- Colors: Grey, Red
- Available sizes: 5’3 x 7’6”, 6’ x 9’, 7’9" x 10’2"
- Care: Easy to clean, stain resistant, does not shed
- Unroll your rug and allow to air out
- Lay flat to remove wrinkles
- Vacuum regularly
- In case of spills, blot with clean towel - avoid rubbing
- We recommend pairing rug with a pad
Occasionally you may need to have your cleaned by a professional. Make sure your rug cleaning professional knowns the construction of your rug and its fiber content