Like a broken cut of marble, this vintage-inspired rug is truly a work of art. Just as nature tells its own stories, so does this area rug. The beige background is gorgeously distressed, lending an air of mystery and intrigue. However, it’s the blue and burnt orange fractures of color that truly pop. Giving texture to any space, uncover the stories within this work of art within your home. As easy to care for as it is stylish, this is an on-trend favorite you’ll continue to fall in love with.
- Style: Vintage
- Material: Polypropylene
- Weave: Power-loomed
- Origin: Turkey
- Colors: Beige
- Available sizes: 4' x 6' , 5’3 x 7’6”, 6’ x 9’, 7’9" x 10’2"
- Care: Easy to clean, stain resistant, does not shed
Deep shag makes a sumptuous focal point. The long, dense pile is woven for authentic texture with rich variations and lush softness.
• After unpacking the rug, vacuum it in the opposite direction of the flattened pile to fluff up the fibers.
• Rotate the rug every 2 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
• Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the roots of the fibers, and to help control excessive shedding.
Caution: Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, as it may damage the pile.
• Avoid direct sunlight to prevent UV damage or fading.
• Use rug protectors under heavy furniture to avoid flattening the pile.
• Do not pull loose ends; use scissors to trim.
• Remove spills immediately by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth; press firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
• For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs.
• Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
• To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.