Flowers carry a whole language in their blooms, and this Milas rug proves just that. Though vintage-inspired, this is a modern addition to any space. Capture bohemian, effortless charm through these blue and beige blooming flowers. Though stylized and balanced, there is something wild and free about this area rug. Perfect for all areas of your home, welcome a splash of color and charm to any room in your house.
- Style: Vintage
- Material: Polypropylene
- Weave: Power-loomed
- Origin: Turkey
- Colors: Blue / Beige
- Available sizes: 4' x 6' , 5’3" x 7’6”, 6’ x 9’, 7’9" x 10’2"
- Care: Easy to clean, stain resistant, does not shed
Deep shag makes a sumptuous focal point. The long, dense pile is woven for authentic texture with rich variations and lush softness.
• After unpacking the rug, vacuum it in the opposite direction of the flattened pile to fluff up the fibers.
• Rotate the rug every 2 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
• Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the roots of the fibers, and to help control excessive shedding.
Caution: Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, as it may damage the pile.
• Avoid direct sunlight to prevent UV damage or fading.
• Use rug protectors under heavy furniture to avoid flattening the pile.
• Do not pull loose ends; use scissors to trim.
• Remove spills immediately by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth; press firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
• For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs.
• Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
• To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.