Inspired by tribal patterns of the American Southwest, this geometric area rug is a sight to see. Though simple, the repeating diamond pattern is full of character and taste. Building on generations of rug-making tradition, this is an area rug that has a story to tell. Featuring calming earth tones, this beige and brown rug easily suits any space in your home, from offices to living rooms. Created with durability and easy care in mind, this is a rug you’ll fall in love with again and again.
- Style: Farmhouse
- Material: Polypropylene
- Weave: Power-loomed
- Origin: Turkey
- Colors: Beige/ Brown
- Available sizes: 5’3 x 7’6”, 6’ x 9’, 7’9" x 10’2"
- Care: Easy to clean, stain resistant, does not shed
Deep shag makes a sumptuous focal point. The long, dense pile is woven for authentic texture with rich variations and lush softness.
• After unpacking the rug, vacuum it in the opposite direction of the flattened pile to fluff up the fibers.
• Rotate the rug every 2 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
• Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the roots of the fibers, and to help control excessive shedding.
Caution: Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, as it may damage the pile.
• Avoid direct sunlight to prevent UV damage or fading.
• Use rug protectors under heavy furniture to avoid flattening the pile.
• Do not pull loose ends; use scissors to trim.
• Remove spills immediately by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth; press firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
• For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs.
• Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
• To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.