This eye-catching farmhouse area rug understands the beauty of simplicity. This simplified style utilizes animal print to create a unique pattern that’s impressive to guests in your space. The print is lovingly distressed, creating an on-trend, modern twist to this classic design. The beige and brown color scheme is neutral and inspired by nature. Earth tones are a source of comfort, bringing the great outdoors inside any area of your home. Pairing with durability with thoughtful design, there is so much to admire about this area rug.
- Style: Farmhouse
- Material: Polypropylene
- Weave: Power-loomed
- Origin: Turkey
- Colors: Beige/ Brown
- Available sizes: 5’3 x 7’6”, 6’ x 9’, 7’9" x 10’2"
- Care: Easy to clean, stain resistant, does not shed
Deep shag makes a sumptuous focal point. The long, dense pile is woven for authentic texture with rich variations and lush softness.
• After unpacking the rug, vacuum it in the opposite direction of the flattened pile to fluff up the fibers.
• Rotate the rug every 2 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
• Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the roots of the fibers, and to help control excessive shedding.
Caution: Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, as it may damage the pile.
• Avoid direct sunlight to prevent UV damage or fading.
• Use rug protectors under heavy furniture to avoid flattening the pile.
• Do not pull loose ends; use scissors to trim.
• Remove spills immediately by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth; press firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
• For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs.
• Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
• To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.