Like a work of art on a painter's canvas, this Casa rug is worthy of any world-renowned museum. Relying on the tradition of contemporary Southwest design, emotion is conveyed through the use of color and texture. The simple white background is punctuated by interwoven lines, each seeming to line up perfectly with the next as if placed with extreme precision. If you look closely at this durable rug, you'll spot varying textures with the navy stripes, as though an artist layered them onto his canvas over several years.
- Style: Tribal
- Material: Polypropylene
- Weave: Power-loomed
- Origin: Turkey
- Colors: Blue, Cream
- Available sizes: 4’ x 6’, 5’3 x 7’6”, 6’ x 9’, 7’9" x 10’2"
- Unroll your rug and allow to air out
- Lay flat to remove wrinkles
- Vacuum regularly
- In case of spills, blot with clean towel - avoid rubbing
- We recommend pairing rug with a pad
Occasionally you may need to have your cleaned by a professional. Make sure your rug cleaning professional knowns the construction of your rug and its fiber content