Who said simplicity can’t tell a story of its own? This simple Casa area rug draws on the rich tradition of the American Southwest. Known for symbols of protection and comfort, this area rug gives the appearance of well-loved durability and grace. The simple beige background resembles the warm, endless sand of the desert. The pattern features striking white stripes, each placed with thoughtful balance and care. Though simple, the on-trend distressing lends this area rug a modern appearance. Perfect for any high-traffic area in need of easy-care style, this Casa rug is an instant classic.
- Style: Tribal
- Material: Polypropylene
- Weave: Power-loomed
- Origin: Turkey
- Colors: Brown, Cream
- Available sizes: 4’ x 6’, 5’3 x 7’6”, 6’ x 9’, 7’9" x 10’2"
- Unroll your rug and allow to air out
- Lay flat to remove wrinkles
- Vacuum regularly
- In case of spills, blot with clean towel - avoid rubbing
- We recommend pairing rug with a pad
Occasionally you may need to have your cleaned by a professional. Make sure your rug cleaning professional knowns the construction of your rug and its fiber content