For a unique take on the tribal prints of the American Southwest, choose this Casa area rug. Durable and easy to care for, this rug evokes the unique symbolism of the American Southwest rug making tradition. The ivory background and navy shapes match symbols of protection and nature. Though stirling, the diamond pattern is gorgeously balanced. Perfect for creating an at-home space designed with your interior aesthetic in mind, this is a rug built to last. Guaranteed to capture attention anywhere, this is a conversation piece you'll cherish for years to come.
- Style: Geometric
- Material: Polypropylene
- Weave: Power-loomed
- Origin: Turkey
- Colors: Cream, Blue
- Available sizes: 4’ x 6’, 5’3 x 7’6”, 6’ x 9’, 7’9" x 10’2"
- Unroll your rug and allow to air out
- Lay flat to remove wrinkles
- Vacuum regularly
- In case of spills, blot with clean towel - avoid rubbing
- We recommend pairing rug with a pad
Occasionally you may need to have your cleaned by a professional. Make sure your rug cleaning professional knowns the construction of your rug and its fiber content