This farmhouse area rug relies on simple geometric shapes to tell a story of comfort and style. This comforting, balanced area rug is the perfect addition to any space in your home, from the living room to the home office. The simple geometric pattern is reminiscent of Aztec designs, while the neutral beige and grey color scheme is characteristic of the modern farmhouse style. Paired with the durable, easy-care fabric, this is a traditional style everyone will admire.
- Style: Farmhouse
- Collection: Cabo
- Material: Polypropylene
- Weave: Power-loomed
- Origin: Turkey
- Colors: Beige / Grey
- Available sizes: 4’ x 6’, 5’3 x 7’6”, 6’ x 9’, 7’9" x 10’2"
- Care: Easy to clean, stain resistant, does not shed
Deep shag makes a sumptuous focal point. The long, dense pile is woven for authentic texture with rich variations and lush softness.
• After unpacking the rug, vacuum it in the opposite direction of the flattened pile to fluff up the fibers.
• Rotate the rug every 2 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
• Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the roots of the fibers, and to help control excessive shedding.
Caution: Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, as it may damage the pile.
• Avoid direct sunlight to prevent UV damage or fading.
• Use rug protectors under heavy furniture to avoid flattening the pile.
• Do not pull loose ends; use scissors to trim.
• Remove spills immediately by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth; press firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
• For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs.
• Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
• To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.