This distressed, classic area rug has the ideal blend of well-loved charm and vintage-inspired style. The classic design is reminiscent of European styles, giving this rug the appearance of seamlessly traveling through eras of design. The brick and cream colors, however, give this rug a touch of modern aesthetic, easily merging with any existing style in your home. Last but not least, the easy-care, durable fabric ensures this rug is your new favorite design piece.
- Style: Vintage
- Material: Polyester
- Weave: Power-loomed
- Origin: China
- Colors: Brick / Cream
- Available sizes: 2’ x 5’, 2’2” x 9’6”, 5’3 x 7’6”, 6’ x 9’, 7’9" x 10’2"
- Care: Easy to clean, stain resistant, does not shed
Deep shag makes a sumptuous focal point. The long, dense pile is woven for authentic texture with rich variations and lush softness.
• After unpacking the rug, vacuum it in the opposite direction of the flattened pile to fluff up the fibers.
• Rotate the rug every 2 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
• Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the roots of the fibers, and to help control excessive shedding.
Caution: Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, as it may damage the pile.
• Avoid direct sunlight to prevent UV damage or fading.
• Use rug protectors under heavy furniture to avoid flattening the pile.
• Do not pull loose ends; use scissors to trim.
• Remove spills immediately by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth; press firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
• For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs.
• Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
• To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.