3' x 5'
4' x 6'
5'3 x 7'6"
6' x 9'
7'9" x 10'2"
This trendy rug blends both modern and traditional styles with a tasteful combination of Turkish medallions and bohemian distressing. Cool, contemporary shades of coral and navy blue make this area rug subtle enough for any interior design style. This will be the perfect addition to any room in your home, and the soft, easy-care texture will continue to make an impact in your design for years to come. Bring the luxury of centuries past into any room in your home with this intricate medallion area rug. It’s a heirloom favorite you’ll cherish for generations.
We want you to love your rug! But if you're having second thoughts, we make returns as simple as possible. Feel free to return your rug, for any reason, within 14 days of delivery. Contact us for return instructions.
Simply email us for return instructions, and send your item with the provided instructions. You are responsible for the shipping cost back to us.
Need more help with returns or exchanges? We're here 7 days a week! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changed your mind and want to exchange your rug. Contact us at email@example.com and we'll help you with the exchange process.
With a classic look and soft feel, the pile of our rugs is master crafted using finely spun man-made yarns that resist spills and moisture.
- After unpacking the rug, reverse roll the rug.
- Rotate the rug every 2 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
- Blot spills from the surface immediately, and gently dab with a clean, damp cloth.
- Vacuum often, using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Spot clean as needed using a damp (not wet) cloth with plain water. Test a small area; if the stain remains, use a mild detergent to blot the area or gently rub until the stain starts to lift. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and let air dry.
- For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning natural fiber rugs.
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.
Our outdoor rugs are woven of the finest all-weather yarns to resist fading, mold and mildew. Offering exceptional performance outdoors or in, they feel luxurious underfoot.
- Avoid exposure to heavy rain or standing water.
- Clean the rug monthly with a solution of mild dish soap and water, scrubbing with a soft nylon brush. Make sure to clean both sides of the rug.
- Dry in sunlight. Hang the rug or lay it out in the sun, then flip it over to make sure both sides dry thoroughly.
- If placed outside, store the rug in winter months when not in use and during inclement weather. Roll up the rug with the front side out and place it indoors in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using our indoor/outdoor rug pad.
From our customers
Love this rug, especially for the price. Very soft under foot and looks great!Cathy H.Los Angeles, CA
The abstract pattern in blue and white work perfectly in my master bedroom. This rug is soft to touch and so luxurious. I’m beyond obsessed with this rug.PeggyNew York, NY
The quality and price is unbeatable!!!Mignote A.Dallas , TX
If I could give this rug TEN stars I would, it’s absolutely stunning! Super fast shipping too. Thank you for such a quality product.Kathryn D.Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I ADORE this rug. It is sooooo soft. When we first moved in and rolled the rug out, I totally fell asleep on it! And it looks gorgeous.JessicaLEXINGTON, NC