4' x 6'
5'3" x 7'6"
7'9" x 10'2"
This untraditional rug design blends the vintage with the modern. The light distressing brings out the stripes of dripped colors of grey and beige. Reminiscent of stony marble, this neutral-toned design adds a touch of subtle sophistication to any interior design. The polypropylene yarn adds a touch of comfort and durability to effortlessly pair both style and functionality. The soft pile is ideal for both indoor and transitional areas prone to high traffic. It’s time to showcase your contemporary style with this Quartz grey and beige contemporary distressed area rug.
All orders are processed within 2–3 business days of receipt.
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more.
We offer shipping to addresses within 48 states of the continental USA. This excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories.
If your order is not up to your expectations, we've made the returns process easy for you. Within 14 days of delivery, we allow returns for any reason on all items. However, please note that you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Changed your mind and want to exchange your rug. Contact us at email@example.com and we'll help you with the exchange process.
With a classic look and soft feel, the pile of our rugs is master crafted using finely spun man-made yarns that resist spills and moisture.
- After unpacking the rug, reverse roll the rug.
- Rotate the rug every 2 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
- Blot spills from the surface immediately, and gently dab with a clean, damp cloth.
- Vacuum often, using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Spot clean as needed using a damp (not wet) cloth with plain water. Test a small area; if the stain remains, use a mild detergent to blot the area or gently rub until the stain starts to lift. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and let air dry.
- For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning natural fiber rugs.
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.
Our outdoor rugs are woven of the finest all-weather yarns to resist fading, mold and mildew. Offering exceptional performance outdoors or in, they feel luxurious underfoot.
- Avoid exposure to heavy rain or standing water.
- Clean the rug monthly with a solution of mild dish soap and water, scrubbing with a soft nylon brush. Make sure to clean both sides of the rug.
- Dry in sunlight. Hang the rug or lay it out in the sun, then flip it over to make sure both sides dry thoroughly.
- If placed outside, store the rug in winter months when not in use and during inclement weather. Roll up the rug with the front side out and place it indoors in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using our indoor/outdoor rug pad.
From our customers
Love this rug, especially for the price. Very soft under foot and looks great!Cathy H.Los Angeles, CA
The abstract pattern in blue and white work perfectly in my master bedroom. This rug is soft to touch and so luxurious. I’m beyond obsessed with this rug.PeggyNew York, NY
The quality and price is unbeatable!!!Mignote A.Dallas , TX
If I could give this rug TEN stars I would, it’s absolutely stunning! Super fast shipping too. Thank you for such a quality product.Kathryn D.Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I ADORE this rug. It is sooooo soft. When we first moved in and rolled the rug out, I totally fell asleep on it! And it looks gorgeous.JessicaLEXINGTON, NC